Alicia Crossley’s premiere solo CD, featuring 7 innovative compositions by Australian composers featuring bass recorder.
Alicia Crossley is one of Australia’s leading recorder players. She performs a wide variety of repertoire from renaissance dance tunes to contemporary electro-acoustic works with a particular interest in bass recorder repertoire.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Tristan Coelho: As the Dust Settles for bass recorder and vibraphone
2. Mark Oliveiro: Calliphora for bass recorder and electronics
3. Andrew Batt-Rawden: "E" for bass recorder and electronics
4-7. Chris Williams: Canto-Fiato for bass recorder, viola and percussion
8. Elias Constantopedos: Doppelganger for bass recorder and live electronics
9. Alex Pozniak: Impulse Stream for solo bass recorder
10. Hayden Woolf: Night Seller Tissue Season for soprano, bass recorder and piano